Friday, August 7, 2009

And so it begins

Last night Cora and I took young Jack out to look at exersaucers. Walking in I thought "we should try to keep this cheap". I figured that yesterday we discovered that his favorite toy was a potato masher, so we probably didn't need anything too fancy. As we were walking down the isle at Target I picked one out that was middle of the road. A few toys ... not too many ... reasonably priced. We put the little guy in there and he was curious but ... not excited. It looked a little something like this.


I was pretty ok with this one, he looks happy right? right?!?!?

Cora still had one in mind that she had seen online, it was pricier. So as we placed him in to see if he'd like it better. I kept shaking my head at him and trying to get him to look else where .... but it didn't work. He LOVED it. We've got a couple pictures and a video of his reaction.

So needless to say I didn't have the heart to say no. I also realized at that moment that I probably was in store for a lot of this coming up. "Hey look at this cheap one .... oooooooooooo kay I guess we can get that one."


No comments: