Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Dell is now officially dead to me

I'm done. I've finally given up. After receiving the fifth different explanation of why they canceled my ordered and generally getting a pretty healthy 'tude from a Ms. Adriann Taylor I've called it quits. Like really I am still beside myself in this whole process.

I would have hung it up and let it be if someone would have just said "We're sorry about this" but I never got that. I got "I'm sorry you feel this way" and then when I would explain why I was disappointed they would argue with me about it. Like why not just let me complain?? That's how every other customer service organization does it. The process should be 1) Apologize decide if you care about the customer if yes 2a) make them feel better, if not 2b) just listen to them and say sorry again, step 3) Hang up. Really it's not that hard.

If Dell wonders why their stock is doing crappy and their sales numbers are down they should look at this post. It would take them giving me something for me to buy from them ever again. I've already canceled everything and anything with them that I can. I am half tempted to just block their url from coming across my router (WHICH would be funny because I bought it from Dell). I seriously don't think I've ever felt this screwed over in my life. Well there was that one time in college, but I was young and he said he would hold me ....

just kidding.

No comments: