Wednesday, March 18, 2009

blerg!

For the past couple days I have been out of action with some kind of sickness. I'm not sure what exactly I had going on, but WebMD seemed to think I was going to die. For those of you keeping score at home, this is probably the absolute worst time for this ever. We are with in two weeks till the little one gets here. So not being able to help out around the house and having your 8.5 month pregnant wife waiting on you sucks. I still have two pesky rooms left to "organize" before I feel o.k. about the house. So the last two days I have barely been able to stand let alone clean. Although I think this might have been some sort divine of karma or something. Because for whatever reason my abdomen was super sore so I couldn't bend over and it hurt to walk, which is a lot like being pregnant ... or so I hear. Anyway, I'm hoping the worst is behind me.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Yuck! Between WebMD and Dr. Google, they'll kill you every time. Hope you get better soon. Cora's gonna need you in that delivery room!! :)