Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Random return

Hi there, remember me? You know, that guy that blogs infrequently ... and when he does blog it's usually about something trivial?? Oh good, you DO remember!

So anyway, I thought I would follow up on what Cora mentioned on her blog last night. Well I guess just the part about moving, I can't really comment on the rest of it. Although now that I know about that sneaky Mrs. G and her scheming ... makes you wonder about her (just kidding!). Anyway, I more wanted to let both people left reading this blog that I am going to make an earnest effort to blog more. I really view this move as a fun new adventure in my life, and I want to share that with people.

So watch this space, hopefully there will be plenty more to come!




1 comment:

phil said...

I don't know what y'all are talking about with this scheming stuff... :-) Yay for moving, though!!!!!