Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Guilt

So there are about 9 Million things I should be blogging about. But in light of all those I am going to write about American Idol. Specifically I would like to tell the world of my guilt that I did not do more to save Allison. I may or may not have voted for Kris like 15 times, but I definitely did not vote for Allison at all.

To back up a step, it's taken me a while to get here, but I think this season of Idol is super strong. Of the four that were there at the end, I at some level think they were all worthy. As much as I hate Danny I get why people like him. And Glambert ... really I don't care for him, but he has a big voice and he has handled all the front runner praise pretty well. But Allison and Kris I thought were the best. I could not imagine being able to do anything remotely close to what Allison has done when I was 17. And I just like Kris' style, he just seems like a cool cat. But now only one of the people I like is left.

Hopefully he makes it all the way!

No comments: