Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Real Quick on Idol

So ........ If Danny Gokey makes it to the finals I think I am done with American Idol. I hope that Christy is not a Danny Gokey fan because apparently I have a history of making fun of stuff she likes (p.s. I'm glad I didn't write a post about Jason Mraz ... you wouldn't have liked that either ;) ). Anyway, this week I've been playing stay at home dad and I went back and watched every single Danny Gokey performance from this season and I still don't get it. If it was talent based, I think he should have went home after Anoop and before Matt. I get why people like his voice, really I do, but he has only put together one complete song. And even that I'm half tempted to cross off due to Dream On.

Anyway. Go Kris.


3 comments:

Christy said...

Oh ho! What have you got against Jason Mraz?!? Although I guess I would understand. Matt and the other guys who begrudgingly came to the concert with us just made fun of it the whole time. But about AI, KRIS ALLEN is the best! No way that I'm a Gokey fan. And I about died when you said Glambert in your last post. I hadn't heard that before!

AI said...

I've been thinking about this for a day now, and I'm not sure exactly what I have against Jason Mraz ... I just know I do. I'm glad to see Matt has the same point of view.

Also! I wish I could take credit for Glambert but I totally stole it from Idolatry via Cora. Do links work in comments? If they do click on that an enjoy!

Go Kris! and Go America!!

Christy said...

Well, there we go. Kris is "very Jason Mrazy". I actually heard that Jason Mraz is going to be performing on Idol tonight. Not sure if that's true, but we'll see.